Night lights are a key item in kids bedroom decor and there are now so many stylish options, even grown-ups might secretly want them for their own home. If you want to avoid going down the old plug-in night light (remember those when we were little?!) route, I have selected a few options that will make anyone over the age of 18 green with envy.
At the top of that list have to be the magical lamps by Heico of Germany. If you don't know that brand, you will recognise most of the models below... These lamps are all hand made and therefore no two lamps are identical. Stella has a pink rabbit in her nursery and I love the soft glow it gives the room at night. I have also thrown in a little pineapple lamp from Goodnight Light as a nod to the current tropical trend...
1. Jelly Teddy Bear lights, from England at Home, £45.
2. Standing duck lamp, from Petit Home, £38.
3. Bunny rabbit lamp, from Petit Home, £35.
4. Head of Roebuck Deer lamp, from Little Lamp Company, £52.
5. Baby Lapin lamp, from This Modern Life, £60.
6. Pineapple lamp by Goodnight Light, from Urban Outfitters, £60.
7. Lying fawn lamp, from Bodie & Fou, £95.
8. Little Mushroom lamp, from This Modern Life, £32.
9. Large Mushroom lamp, from The Distinguished, £68.